Monday, June 11, 2018

Making Choices in the Moment

I had a vivid lucid dream the other night and I am sure it was the result of a free workshop that I was participating in hosted by Deepak Chopra's introductory course to his online workshop " "Synchrodestiny ". Last week before participating in the online intro workshop I watched a show about the swamps of Florida and swamp men hunting alligators, and giant cobras and one guy actually caught a giant pirana which they called a puca with adult-sized teeth. I thought about my father and how he loved fishing and how I felt regret about not learning how to fish That night in my Dreamtime I was thinking the thought about regretting not learning how to fish and then I was beside a lake which I knew was full of fish and I had a fishing rod in my hand and someone asked if I need help and I said no and I prepared the rod and threw it into the lake and I felt the pull on my line. I could actually feel myself reeling the fish in. I felt so proud of myself and so connected with my father.

My intent is always to reach another level of awareness on my journey. I accomplish this by letting go of "stuff": emotions, ego, expectations, disappointments, anger, frustrations. All the heaviness that keeps me stuck in patterns I acknowledge their existence in my space and then I strive to raise my energy above what is holding me down. I usually apply several techniques to move through things. I listen to recordings which I take the time to make that guide me away from my stuff, sometimes I use the resources on the internet also I love some of the binaural beats which can be easily found on Youtube. I meditate and move energy throughout my body, lightening up those dark areas. I change my self-talk with the use of intention. I walk, stretch, exercise to move energy that weighs me down. Diet is also very important in letting go. I drink more water and eat less meat and add a lot more greens to my daily intake.

It's surprising how the toxic people seem to disappear as my energy starts to peak. I do become more sensitive to energies and my environment in general. A lot of times I prefer to be by myself, not alone because I can be my own best company at the best of times. I have many creative outlets so I do entertain myself. I am open to the company of anyone who can hold their space and are on a like-minded level and desire companionship; friend, lover, brother, sister, whatever. I consider everyone I connect with as my teacher and pay great attention to the lessons awarded me. I am grateful for the gifts that I received from everyone that has been a part of my life in any way.

Right this moment I am struggling with a situation that is resulting from having to share yard space with someone who brought a dog into the space and does not clean up after it. I lost my temper but I feel I needed to vent because after hearing "I'll take care of it" 3 or 4 times, it gets to be frustrating. All I want is for the dog to be taken out for walks to do her business so the children who live upstairs are not walking barefoot in dog mess. The owner of the dog does not want to take responsibility so I vent. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do until you get that you are creating your own misery by the way you are reacting, I must admit that it felt good to vent and get it out of my system and the dog is still running free doing her mess in the yard. At this time I have to let go of the frustration and accept that I did put out my intent while venting and hope for the best. I can only control my space and my emotions and the dog does what a dog does. Other people live by their own standards and either I accept it and not use the yard or know I have put out my intent and expect the best to happen. I choose the latter.

Again I have been presented with a situation that moved me out of my center. I also just listened to Deepak Chopra's last installment of his free introduction to his online workshop " Synchrodestiny", and what stuck out for me was when he shared that he has been working on this material for decades. I can relate to that and at that moment I realized that I had the tools necessary to pull myself right out of all the family drama. So that is exactly what I did. Living in the drama for the past 6 years and at some point making a choice to be a part of it ends right now. I breathe deeply and with ease and I feel good about this decision. I can actually see a new path opening for me and I know it is the more peace and adventure that I seek.

Every day and every situation is a lesson to be learned and lived. When we realize this life becomes the University that it is and we immerse our self into being students and learning the hard way or the easy way. Letting go of needing to blame others for our life situation is an easier path to enlightenment. By always giving our self choices we empower our self to let go and not be a victim in life. So I continue to write to keep things light and airy in my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment