Monday, June 25, 2018

Creating Sacred Space

" If in any way we ignore the fact that we attracted this situation into our lives and we have control of it when we let go and just be, then we don't become the drama"

The past few months I have been focusing on being at one with my inner peace. With strong intentions when I begin to drift into those shady places I bring myself back. Very consciously I visualize symbols of peace around me and breathe them throughout my five lower bodies. I find myself spending more time with me. The past few weeks have been challenging and I found myself struggling to keep my space clean. Today was even more intense and in the middle of probably my worst struggle of all for some time I got it. This thought floated through my mental space "If you treat yourself as the Goddess/God that you are, then you will always feel good about who you are." I stopped beating myself up and smiled and then laughed. It was just that easy!

Wow! I thought after all these years it was just that simple. But it really isn't that simple just being who we are or who we see yourself becoming. We get so caught up in the drama around us and it is so addictive and our mirror gets foggy. We start taking in the attitude and actions of others and next thing we know, we are the drama. If in any way we ignore the fact that we attracted this situation into our lives and we have control of it when we let go and just be then we don't become the drama. No one can pull us into it or make it happen, we make the choice to let our emotions become a part of it and we vibrate our energy with it and become immersed in it once again. It can only happen if we let it, whatever the "it" may be in your life.

So now I am fighting my way out of some bad habits I have picked up over the past six years living in Surrey. It feels good like I just walked away from a prison sentence, which it is only my emotions were the bars holding me back. I know this is going to create big change in my life and believe me I am open to it. This comes at a good time as I am manifesting a new home or a big change in homelife and holding a peaceful space with make it even more welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment