Sunday, February 8, 2015

How comfortable are you

Greetings all and the best to you for the New Year. I have been absent since June of last year, I felt I had to reevaluate the time I was spending on the web. I am back with a new attitude and a new sense of well being.





One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore.
AndrĂ© Paul Gide (22 November 1869 – 19 February 1951) was a French author and winner of the Nobel Prize in literature in 1947

This quote expresses just where I am at and how I have been feeling for the past few months. I am consciously moving out of my comfort zone; and this opens me up to a new life, a new way of being. I recognize just how hard I have been working to create a safety net around myself just to be comfortable. The more I move out of my comfort zone, the more at peace, at home I feel within myself. I am recognizing that by worrying about how things will turn out is most often worst than the actual outcome. So I choose to move away from the shore with only the greatest of expectations and therefore I am discovering the new life that begins at the end of my comfort zones. I am becoming a pioneer in my life as I venture into those unknown areas that I used to hold in fear of entering, of living to the fullest. There is a feeling of excitement in living that I never experienced before. I also feel that I am now able to do what is best for me rather than doing what I feel that I should do because it is the right thing to do. I truly understand the concept of living life through my passions and by adding gratitude to the formula, I am provided with all the comfort I require plus more.

No comments:

Post a Comment