Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello there, how is you life treating you these days. I hope that all is well with you. I am doing great just living life with its ups and downs. Just trying to be real. I was searching online for a metaphysical event, bookstore, something in Surrey B.C. and could find nothing much at all. So I decided that Surrey needed me to fill the spot, open it up and encourage others out there to do the same. I am a practitioner, a psychic medium, tarot reader, and so much more. Best of all I live in Surrey and that's why your reading this right now, lol. This is just my introduction to get this blog started. My website is www.majikmomentshealing.ca if you want more info for now. Please feel free to leave comments, questions, requests if you like. Keep posted there is so much more to come. Have a good day Embers

No comments:

Post a Comment