Friday, March 14, 2014

Moon Lounge - Join me on the Majik Karpet Ryde of Abundance

This is my first event in Surrey, B.C. and my goal for the Moon Lounge is to assist others in the industry as client or practitioner to move towards maxim success in their lives. I feel as a presenter you are guaranteed to at the least two three - clients depending on how you present yourself; you could be very busy. This is a win win situation for everybody. The readers and practitioners will have literature with their bios,and are avaible for communicating at their booths.

This is one of many events and I am very passionate about doing anything creative of this type. I have about 10 years experience while I lived on the Sunshine Coast of B.C. organizing cultural and fund raising events; one or two a year. I love bringing people together to express and nurture their creative nature and I also want to succeed sucessfully with each and every one of you. Those who cherish their journey and want to move forward with ease, climb on board. Anyone who is talented and wants to add to this well of abundacy that we are creating please join in. Let us hold the energy of success togther and create stepping stones for each other to climb that ladder. This is a small venue and we will make the best of it. Stay tuned for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment